Thursday, January 24, 2013

let's do this.

 
I know it’s well into January already (only a week till February), but better late than never.  I put some heavy thought into my current goals, and I’m going into this year super excited and optimistic.
 
Some big and small things I would like to do…
 
read at least 8 books. create something beautiful. be a little more selfish. take a spontaneous weekend trip. spend more time outside. visit a national park. get reacquainted with photoshop. declutter at work, at home, in life. take a cooking class. get my motorcycle license. find a perfect balance between running, yoga and strength training. spend more time at night preparing for the next day. plan surprise date nights. tackle my credit card debt. schedule more time with my nephew and niece. color outside the lines, without fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment