Monday, April 9, 2012

glimpses from the week 4/2 - 4/8.

1. courtside tickets!!!   2. amazing seats. more pictures and info to follow.   3. Shopping for a running costume with my girl, Beast... and somehow we ended up at See's Candies.   4. my favorite aisle at Whole Foods, ok one of my favorite aisles.   5. chamomile tea, lemon and mint.   6. newbies.   7. enjoying lunch outside on casual Friday.   8. dinner @ Kathmandu with Ry and Logan.   9. Ry's idea of a masterpiece. Ingredients: bacon, gouda, hot links, cheddar cheese, swiss cheese, smoked turkey, mac n cheese and onion. Man v. Food would be proud.   10. My new scooter!!!!!   11. mani/pedi. V is for victorious or Vicki ;)   12. pasta salad with lemon cilantro dressing. perfect for Easter Sunday bbq with the family.

1 comment:

  1. Excited to see more pics of the game! It's just not as fun if you're not sitting nice & close!

    Love the mani..

    Annnnnd I hope we get to hear more about the scooter too. I'm gonna love seeing pics of you riding down the street! :o)

    ReplyDelete