Monday, March 26, 2012

glimpses from the week 3/19 - 3/25.


1. hello spring. I have missed you. blooming.   2. arrival time at the office lately :/   3. the girls snuggling on their new bed.   4. surprise lunch date.  mmmm philly cheesesteak.   5. dinner at yard house.  jerk chicken shrimp stack. de-lish!   6. my niecey-poo out on a stroll with her jelly sandals. super cute.   7. new blanket.  sooo furry.   8. watching basketball with the fellas.   9. washington apples.   10. makeup for a night out.   11. biscuits and gravy heaven.   12. house shopping (I think we found the "one")   13. fraggle rock drink   14. biscuits and fresh jam.   15. lamb&beef gyro.   16. they can't get enough of their new bed.


2 comments:

  1. Hummmm...these are great & all but you think you found the 'one'?!?! Email me! I need details! :o)

    The girls look so comfy & cute & that philly is makin' me huuungry!

    Lastly, what is that yellow nail polish color? I've been wanting one but I'm always scared to purchase. I don't know why but yellow is a difficult nail color to pick out for me.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finding "the one" - fingers crossed for you guys!

    ReplyDelete