Monday, March 5, 2012

glimpses from the week 2/27 - 3/4.

1. stretching after a short night run.  week until the shamrock'n 1/2 marathon and i'm so not ready.   2. Sienna watching t.v. with Dids... that's love!  look at her paw, so cute.   3. my new running mate - pepper spray. you can never be too careful when running at night.   4. rosebud salve.  i can not live without this stuff especially during winter with my chapped lips and my raw nose.   5. newbies.   6. date night.  Dids and I ate at our favorite Mongolian BBQ restaurant and saw This Means War.  awesome movie!  fun relaxing night... just what we needed after Friday night's shenanigans on the party bus.   7. it was absolutely beautiful this weekend and we spent most of Saturday outside with our pups.   8. Mieka!!   9. best meats in town.  corti brothers grocery since 1947. one of my favorite local stores.   10. raspberry caramel goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment