Thursday, January 26, 2012

green pleated skirt.

It's been awhile since I've done an outfit post.  As I've told my dear friend, Jen, I feel a little silly when taking the photos <big grin>.  But I do like documenting my outfits so I can refer back to them for inspiration.  Sooooo here you go, Jen.... thanks for pushing me to do this.  I'm going to try and do one a week.  No promises tho.  hehee
 I wore this outfit to work earlier this week. 

Ry's favorite pose... hand-on-the-chin.  Ooooh yeah!
shirt: banana republic (old), skirt: francesca's collections, shoes: zigi soho

Even the smallest polka dots, but a smile on my face.

1 comment:

  1. YAAAYY!!! Ask & you shall receive hehe...

    I love this! The color of that skirt is incredible & I just love the polka dots on your shirt. That first pic is ah-MAZ-ing BTW - love the reflection!

    I'm so glad I pressured you into this! Haha xo

    ReplyDelete