Thursday, January 12, 2012

goodbye 2011, helllllo 2012.

I still can’t believe it’s 2012. 

2011 was an incredible year.  So many special memories, both big and small.

Trained and completed my first full marathon.  Yep, 26.2 miles! 
Eight running events total for the year
A magical trip to Hawaii with Ryan, where we swam with wild dolphins and I learned how to boogie board
Witnessed a beautiful miracle, the birth of my bestfriend’s baby boy
Several trips to Tahoe, Vegas, Reno and Santa Cruz with our crazy fun friends
Two wine tasting adventures in Napa
Summer days spent by our pool
Countless costume parties (Ummm, who doesn’t looovvee to dress up?!)
NYE wedding reception in the City
and Ryan & I celebrated our 5th year together ♥

Exciting things to come in 2012...  house shopping, tropical cruise and turning the big 30!

My rules for 2012






















Here’s to a happy new year with family&friends, love, health, music and good food!

No comments:

Post a Comment