Wednesday, November 30, 2011

so much to be thankful for.

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends. 
The morning started off with the 18th Annual Run to Feed the Hungry 10k.  This is my second year participating in this great event that benefits the Sacramento Food Bank. 

{turkey beanie - etsy}
{start line}

{Danny, Cheryl, Mee + Justin}

{after run feast made by Dids}


After a quick shower, I made my favorite grape-butterfinger salad and green bean casserole, and then we were off to see the family.  My older sister and her husband hosted Thanksgiving dinner this year.  I don't get to see my family as often as I would like, so when I do spend time with them, I cherish every hug, laugh and wisecrack.

{lil bro + big sis}

{mounds and mounds of food}

{outdoor fun before dessert}


No comments:

Post a Comment