Friday, September 16, 2011

oh happy day.

I love everybody!  Some I love to be around, some I love to avoid, and others I'd love to punch in the face.

So looking forward to surrounding myself with the ones I love to be around this weekend.  We're having dinner with a good friend that's visiting from out-of-town, and then meeting up with our group for some drinks and dancing.  Not too much drinky-poo for me tonight...  I'll be up bright and early for my long Saturday run.  I'm also hoping to fit in a little shopping, pool time and much needed nap time, sometime this weekend.  Get set, go! 

Leaving you with a song that always makes me get up and dance... everyday I'm shufflin'


Have a lovely weekend ya'll! xo

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the recipe for a GREAT weekend!! Miss you & love you friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete