Tuesday, May 17, 2011

furry friends.








Sienna and I have registered for the 18th Annual Doggy Dash to support the SPCA. 

The Doggy Dash raises much-needed funds to help the SPCA care for the more than 13,500 homeless animals annually.  Funds raised through the Dash help the Sacramento SPCA provide free and low-cost spay/neuter for more than 20,000 animals, humane education for more than 7,000 children, over 10,000 low-cost vaccinations to keep pets healthy, and thousands of happy endings for both homeless animals and their adoptive families.

Please help support my efforts to help our FURRY FRIENDS by making a contribution.  I know times are tough for most right now, but whatever you can give ($5, $10, $15...) will help - it all adds up! 

Please click here for my <Personal SPCA Page> and make sure to click on SUPPORT VICKI to donate. 

From the bottom of my heart... THANK YOU!!!! 


I can't believe it's been almost a year since we adopted Sienna.
She has brought so much joy and love into our lives. 



{May 21, 2010 taking Sienna home from the shelter}



No comments:

Post a Comment