Thursday, February 14, 2013

love arrows.


Love is not always fireworks, pancakes, and shooting stars.  It’s an adventure!  It’s overcoming obstacles, facing challenges, fighting to be together, holding on, and never letting go.  It requires energy, patience, perspective and determination. 
 
Love is hard work, but worth every moment of it.
 I was struck by cupid’s arrows 6 years ago and I am happy to be in love. 
From the hugs and kisses to the bickering, from the smiles to the tears of laughter.  I am grateful everyday to share this crazy life with the one I love.
 
I made these arrows with little love notes for my babe.  We don't go all out for valentine's day, we tell and do things everyday to show and celebrate our love, but I couldn't resist making these cute DIY arrows.
 

 
We'll celebrate love, friendship and good food tonight with some dear friends.
Dinner at Moxie and Champagne & Dessert at our place.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute! And thanks for your sweet text earlier. Happy LOVE Day to you two!

    ReplyDelete