Monday, June 13, 2011

weekend of running.

Saturday, June 4th
SPCA 18th Annual Doggy Dash

A BIG soggy thank you to all my family and friends for supporting Sienna and I in the Doggy Dash.  Not only did I reach my goal... we went over it by hundreds $$$.

"Although it was raining cats and dogs, more than 100 vendors and sponsors, and thousands of walkers (two- and four-legged) braved the weather for a fun day that turned out to be more of a Doggy SPLASH!"

Sienna and I did a quick 2 mile warm-up run before leaving for the Dash.  She did so well in the rain and  loved wearing her raincoat.  We finished the 5k Dash in 31 minutes.








































{drenched!}




Sunday, June 5th

Fleet Feet/Kaiser/Nike Women's Fitness Festival

I had such a great time at the 5k Women's Fitness Festival last year that I rallied up the girls to participate this year.  Jovy and I were running partners, Cheryl kept a great pace (especially for her first run), and Carrie-Berrie and Crystal jogged with baby Hunter.  So proud of all my girls - amazing, strong and inspiring. Can't wait for the next running event.  






No comments:

Post a Comment